email [email protected]
General Accessibility statement
At Waterlink, we are working towards complying with Priority 3 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We are continually making improvements to meet these guidelines, and our website has been designed with the following accessibility guidelines in mind:
- Our pages are designed so that they can be viewed at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
- A stylesheet is used on our website and relative font sizes on all text with the exception of graphical text.
- Text can be increased or decreased in size by using the browser's text size control or zoom.
- Images that convey important information have alternative text.
- Where an image is used for a decorative purpose the alternative text will be left blank.
Downloading pdfs documents
To read PDF documents with a screen reader please view the Access Adobe website which provides useful tools and resources. Adobe also has a free online conversion tool for pdfs.
The standard support browser versions are:
- Internet Explorer v6.0 or higher
- Firefox v2.0 or higher
- Netscape v6.2 or higher
- Safari v2.0 or higher
Get in touch
If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please feel free to get in touch with us.